You have no items in your shopping cart.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I want to mount the sender for this gauge where the oil drain plug is. Does Auto Meter make an adapter for early sbc (1/2-20 straight threads)? If not, will the Classic Instruments SN21 Oil Temp Gauge Sender, 1/2-20 Thread work with the AM 2543?Hi Dennis, thank you so much for contacting us. We do not make a drain plug adapter as we do not recommend installing a sender in a drain plug. They are brass pipe thread fittings which are not designed to be removed over and over again. And no, only an AutoMeter sending unit will work with an AutoMeter gauge. All gauge manufacturers tend to use their own proprietary resistance scales and sending units. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-08-01
California Prop 65 Warning