You have no items in your shopping cart.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
My current guage stopped working. The light is on but needle does not move. Changed wire to trans gauge that is working and still does not move. Thank you for your question. I would recommend sending the unit into us for evaluation. This can take up to 5-7 business days. Please use this link(https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf) to print out our repair form and mail it in with your unit. For further assistance please call our tech line at 866-248-6357.Date published: 2019-12-18
can the sending unit be installed into an oil pan without welding?Thank you for your question. The only way to install it in an oil pan without welding is if you already had an existing port to screw the sensor into. Our sensors have a 1/8" NPT thread.Date published: 2019-05-30
California Prop 65 Warning