You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, FORD MASTERPIECE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Heckle from Autometer and the Ford Masterpiece Gauges. I own a Model A Pickup Street Rod that runs a full compliment of Ford Masterpiece Gauges. All of the gauges have worked perfectly for well over a dozen years, up until about two months ago, when the Oil Pressure gauge started to malfunction. I ordered a new one thru Autometer; it was shipped quickly, and after installing it, it worked great......I couldn't be more pleased! Thank you, Jim / Salt Lake City.Date published: 2018-01-25
What is the thread size of the pressure sensor that comes with the gauge?The sender that comes with the 880532 is part number 2242, and the fitting is 1/8" NPT.Date published: 2019-02-25
California Prop 65 Warning