You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/4" NPT Adapter Fittings
What is the outside diameter of the bezel?Thank you for your question, The size is 2-1/4".Date published: 2019-12-27
will this work with the braided 1/8 line ?Thank you for your inquiry. The 1226 is an electric gauge, using a sending unit designed to mount to the oil pressure port on the engine. Unless you are dealing with extreme vibration and want to remotely mount the sender, braided line is not needed.If you elect to do this, our braided hose kits do come with the correct adapter.Date published: 2019-09-11
would this American Muscle gauge #1226 oil preasure gauge work along with the volt,& Temp, on my 1965 impala With 327Thank you for your question. While the gauges will not be plug and play, they are compatible with your vehicle if installed with the included sending units.Date published: 2019-08-14
Can the light bulb be changed to green to match my other gagesThe GS Series gauges have green LED lighting: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=gauges+gs#1&profile=products Special order charges are typically about $25/gauge. Please feel free to give us a call up at the shop and we can help you sort through your options (866.248.6356). Thank you!Date published: 2018-05-16
California Prop 65 Warning