You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, a simple -4an connection makes installation easy. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. For the safety of the operator, it is not recommended that Fuel Pressure gauge are installed inside the cabin of the vehicle. Optional fuel isolators are available for both carbureted and fuel injected applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Gauge threaded for -4AN, allowing an easy installation into the fuel system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Since a couple of months I have a fuel pressure gauge 3312 installed. I recently hooked up an brand new OEM Bosch Fuel pump. Since then, my fuel pressure needle isn't stable at 49 psi but chopping around. Did it fail ? Engine starts up perfectly-thanks.Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we will not know if something has happened to the gauge. I would recommend sending the unit into us for evaluation. Please use the link provided to fill out the form needed. https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2020-03-12
California Prop 65 Warning