You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
My fuel sender has a 0-95 ohm tolerance. If I was to use this unit, would the sender simply show 90 as the tank being full -for a longer period- and then start to go down at a regular rate? I am looking for a 5 gauge replacement, the fuel gauge is the keyThank you for your question. Yes, the gauge would stop at full when it has 90+ ohms. So when the tank started draining, it would sit at full slightly longer than usual, for the extra 5 ohms, then it would work at a regular rate.Date published: 2019-04-23
Does this gauge have the same trim ring/package as a 1391 volt meter.Thank you for contacting us. Yes, the 1391 Voltmeter is an exact match to the bezel and styling of the 1315 Fuel Level.Date published: 2018-07-12
California Prop 65 Warning