You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Is this compatible with a 30 ohm sending unit in my 65 Nova?Hi Deuce, thank you for connecting with us. Since 1965 is right at the transition period for Chevy Fuel Level senders, we'd recommend testing yours to be sure. Officially, we do recognize 1965 as the model year Chevy switched to the 0-90 ohms sender, but we would definitely recommend checking to be certain in this situation. It's possible you have a 0-30 ohm sender, in which case you would have to either replace your sender or use our 1209 Programmable Fuel Level, which features a 0-30 ohm setting.Date published: 2018-03-15
California Prop 65 Warning