2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 0-90 Ω, AIR-CORE, SSE, AM MUSCLE
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0 Ω Empty / 90 Ω Full
- Instructions: Download PDF
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
Hey i have a set of auto meter pro comp ultra light electric gauges and im needing to buy a fuel cell with a fuel gauge, my question is what ohms should i looking for in a sendind unit to work with the autometer gauge
I have a '53 Merc with a fuel sender that measures : 7 ohms empty, 97 ohms full. Do I use a fuel gauge with 0-90 ohms? Can I put a 7 ohm resistor in series with the input to the gauge to correct for the sender resistance?
I want to use your gauges to replace the stock console gauges in a 1967 Camaro. Will you 2-1/16" gauges fit? Is this the hole size or the size across the face outside to outside?
I bought the recommended gauge for my caprice 1989 (Product 1214), my factory sencor is damged and gives error. What sensor after market will be compatible for my guage and car?
Is this compatible with a 30 ohm sending unit in my 65 Nova?
You may also like:
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$18.05
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$45.45
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI, AUTO GAGE Product #2343$30.44
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160$40.48