You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have the #1815 Fuel Gauge I purchased from Summit. E/F is 0 ohms / 100 ohms. 1. What fuel level sender is a match for this instrument? It is in a 1939 Ford with new tank and sender but the sender is E/F 100 ohms / 10 ohms, Ford's then standard.Hi George, thank you so much for contacting us. The 1815 is a 0 ohm empty, 90 ohm full fuel level scale. This range was used in mid 60's through mid 90's GM vehicles, but is also probably the second most popular range for aftermarket fuel level sender manufacturers. Many fuel cell builders will utilize this range in their solutions. While we don't make a 0-90 ohm fuel level sender, there are a huge number of options for you out there. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-08
California Prop 65 Warning