You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hi I have fuel cell 240-33 ohms Is it ok with this gauge? Thank you Claude GauthierHi Claude, thank you so much for contacting us. This gauge will not work with your 240-33 sending unit. We do have a gauge that is cosmetically identical in a compatible resistance range which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/2-fuel-level-240-e-33f-golden-oldies.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
California Prop 65 Warning