You have no items in your shopping cart.
When your vehicle leaves the pavement, the importance of differential temp can’t be understated. Make sure your vehicle will make it safely back to the pavement and ensure the long life of your differential with AutoMeter’s Short Sweep Electronic Diff Temp Gauge. Built with the same attention to quality and detail as every AutoMeter gauge, you can be assured of top notch accuracy and durability thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement.. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
We have experienced differential oil temperatures over 340 degrees in road racing (without a cooler). This was measured on an Oil Temp guage. We then installed a cooler. Why does Autometer not make a diff. temp. guage that reads over 250 degrees?Thank you for your question. The product was originally made for towing applications, where, even with an automatic transmission, they would still want to monitor the diff temp. The gauge is widely used for those applications, however, we are monitoring popularity of diff temp gauges in other applications and may offer a wider temp range gauge in the future.Date published: 2019-09-06
I need a replacement temp sensor for my diff temp. I have this gauge, which sensor do I need?Thank you for your question. You will need temp sensor #2258 for this gauge.Date published: 2019-06-04
California Prop 65 Warning