You have no items in your shopping cart.
Taking the core features from AutoMeter’s Pro Wideband, the Street Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- Digital segment display and LED radial bar graph display
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
I have this gauge and it wasn't working this year. I got it working yesterday. Asy first it would just flash e02. Eventually it started working but it doesn't seem very accurate. What does e02 mean? Do I need a new sensor?Thank you so much for contacting us. The E02 code typically means there is a connection issue between the gauge and the sensor. This could be damaged wiring, a pin in a connector that isn't seating properly or can also be caused by using a non AutoMeter oxygen sensor. I would recommend checking the wiring first. If you've got other questions, I strongly recommend contacting out tech team at 866.248.6357, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-02-17
California Prop 65 Warning