You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keeping track of the vacuum and boost on your forced induction application is critical for extracting the most power safely while keeping your engine in the powerband. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Boost/Vacuum Gauges provide the most accurate eadings available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Taking advantage of AutoMeter’s advanced circuitry, these gauges automatically calibrate on every startup to compensate for altitude, barometric pressure and other atmospheric conditions. Includes an advanced MAP sensor and wiring harness for ease of installation. Designed for gasoline engines, a boost only version is also available for diesel or extreme boost applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
re: C2 series What is significance of 'C2'? Is this a marketing logo or does it have some other meaning? re: C2, , #7159, boost /vacuum guage, why don't you make an air core boost/vaccum unit?Thank you for your question. C2 is the name of the gauge series and the significance is only to display the logo for the gauge line on the dial face. Boost/Vac is not available in air core on any gauge series as air core is used on our short sweep electric gauges. Due to the nature of boost/vac, a short sweep gauge would not be practical for reading this measurement, thus it is only available in mechanical or full sweep electric (digital stepper motor).Date published: 2018-10-29
California Prop 65 Warning