2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/20 PSI, MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
What is the action speed of the needle, I have seen some gauges bounce a lot and helped diagnose problems at idle. Some gauges have slow needle action and gives you only general information. Thank you.
Do both of these guages have a Silver Face ?
what is the difference between 4301 vs 4301-sp
Hi, I'm after a boost gauge for my 2004 wrx. What are some things I should be aware of when purchasing a boost gauge? Will this specific one be effective for my car?
You may also like:
TUBING, NYLON, 1/8", 12FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3226$13.95
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 6FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3228$90.08
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$24.80
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.22
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$17.13
2-1/16" WIDEBAND STREET AIR/FUEL RATIO, 10:1-17:1 AFR, ULTRA-LITE Product #4379$205.13