You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features Hi-Def™ through-the-dial blue LED lighting with LED lit pointer
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Matching tachometer available separately
- SHIPPED WITH
Do you sell a "Bagger Kit" of gauges to fit the new modern style of 4 gauges on 2014 and newer Harley Davidson Touring bikes?Thank you for your inquiry. Your 2014 Harley has a CAN system. Our products are not compatible with this and we do not advise their use on your bike.Date published: 2019-03-15
Will this speedometer fit a 1995 Harley Davidson FXDWG Thank you for the question. It's not specifically designed for a particular model, but designed to fit into a custom 2-5/8" mounting bracket.Date published: 2018-05-04
I have a autometer pro cycle speedometer like this one from 2002 and it stoped working. I bent the ring off and found out it is way above my head with the 3 circuit boards. I dont have a receipt. So is it possible for you to take a look at repairing itHi Bill, thank you for connecting with us. Yes, you can send your Pro-Cycle Speedometer in for evaluation and service. Here is a form to assist in the process of sending it in: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2018-02-08
Hello, I have a 2003 big dog pitbull. I believe the speedo is the 2 5/8 stock-any idea?Hi Jerome, thank you so much for reaching out. The speedometers we made for Big Dog were 2-5/8". While not a direct replacement, you should be able to remove the mounting cup from this unit as well as a small black bracket on the back to better match what was in originally in the Big Dog. If you have any additional questions, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-01-11
California Prop 65 Warning