You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features Hi-Def™ through-the-dial blue LED lighting with LED lit pointer
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Matching tachometer available separately
- SHIPPED WITH
hello, can i put it with GPS sensor thanks; and what parts i have to bought ? thanksThank you so much for contacting us. This unit is fully compatible with our GPS speed sender. This is the unit you'd want to purchase with the speedometer: http://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-17
hello, does this unit comes in kilometers ?Hi Mono, thank you so much for contacting us. This unit is in KM/H, which stands for Kilometer per hour. It should work perfectly if you're looking for a metric scale unit. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-13
California Prop 65 Warning