BATTERY EXTENDER, 12V / 1.5A
- Instructions: Download PDF
• Battery extenders keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated. Maintain stored batteries at full charge to maximize battery life.
• Compatible with all Lead Acid Batteries: Standard (Flooded), AGM, Gel Cell
• Parasitic drain protection
• Fully automatic “smart” charging with advanced circuitry enables energy efficient and safe charging via Auto Meter’s advanced software and digital circuitry
Desulfation | Bulk | Absorption | Maintain
• The BEX series battery chargers are fully equipped with sophisticated circuitry that will safely charge and maintain batteries without overcharging. Charging lights will tell you what stage of charge your battery is currently taking.
AMBER (Desulfation) - The battery extender is in desulfation mode
RED (Charging) - The battery extender is charging the battery
GREEN (Maintain) - The battery extender is safely maintaining your battery at full charge. Your battery is ready to go when you need it.
Ruggedized and Water Resistant
BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads.
• Spark Free Connection and Reverse Polarity Protection
• Charge current: 1.5 A
• Battery Voltage: 12v
• The BEX series chargers are versatile battery chargers with a compact ruggedized composite shell that makes them safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles. Perfect for any motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, and lawn mower.
• 2 sets of leads - Clamps and ring terminals
3 year warranty
CEC and UL1236 Compliant
- Compact ruggedized composite shells make these chargers safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles. Perfect for any 12V motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, ATV, and lawn mower battery.
- Safe to use indoors and out, BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water and dust. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads.
- Features Spark Free Connectivity, Reverse Polarity Protection, and Parasitic Drain Protection for safe connection to all your batteries.
- Includes quick-disconnect clamps and ring terminals for fast and hassle-free battery connectivity.
- Charge current: 1.5 AMP. CEC and UL 1236 Compliant. 3 year warranty.
- Battery Extenders will keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated, which is the main reason for premature battery failure.