BATTERY EXTENDER, 12V / 1.5A
- Instructions: Download PDF
• Battery extenders keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated. Maintain stored batteries at full charge to maximize battery life.
• Compatible with all Lead Acid Batteries: Standard (Flooded), AGM, Gel Cell
• Parasitic drain protection
• Fully automatic “smart” charging with advanced circuitry enables energy efficient and safe charging via Auto Meter’s advanced software and digital circuitry
Desulfation | Bulk | Absorption | Maintain
• The BEX series chargers are fully equipped with sophisticated circuitry that will safely charge and maintain batteries without overcharging. Charging lights will tell you what stage of charge your battery is currently taking.
AMBER (Desulfation) - The battery extender is in desulfation mode
RED (Charging) - The battery extender is charging the battery
GREEN (Maintain) - The battery extender is safely maintaining your battery at full charge. Your battery is ready to go when you need it.
Ruggedized and Water Resistant
BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads.
• Spark Free Connection and Reverse Polarity Protection
• Charge current: 1.5 A
• Battery Voltage: 12v
• The BEX series chargers are versatile battery chargers with a compact ruggedized composite shell that makes them safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles. Perfect for any motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, and lawn mower.
• 2 sets of leads - Clamps and ring terminals
3 year warranty
CEC and UL1236 Compliant
- Compact ruggedized composite shells make these chargers safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles. Perfect for any 12V motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, ATV, and lawn mower battery.
- Safe to use indoors and out, BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water and dust. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads.
- Features Spark Free Connectivity, Reverse Polarity Protection, and Parasitic Drain Protection for safe connection to all your batteries.
- Includes quick-disconnect clamps and ring terminals for fast and hassle-free battery connectivity.
- Charge current: 1.5 AMP. CEC and UL 1236 Compliant. 3 year warranty.
- Battery Extenders will keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated, which is the main reason for premature battery failure.
Optima PC680 battery requires a 2 amp charge and a voltage in excess of 14.5v and a maintenance voltage of 13.5v. Is this possible with this Extender? My numbers are approximate.
will your autometer bex 1500 charger an optima battery?
what does a flashing red light mean......on the extender, not a police car!
Had BEX-1500 installed PERMANENTLY by the Toyota dealer in Canada on a 2020 Corolla, just after the third month, and after a new battery installed. The car is somehow draining it. It needs to be plugging in as soon outside temp goes -10°C. What's wrong?
Do I always keep my battery connected to the charger even after the light turns green?
My battery is completely discharged. Will this function as a trickle charger and charge my battery, or do I need to charge my battery before using this?
Can this extender be permanently mounted to your vehicle
Do the BEX chargers have a 28 day restart cycle?
You may also like:
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160$40.12
DM-40; Digital Inductive Amp Probe and Multimeter Product #DM-40$346.99