You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s 5289 GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features Hi-Def™ through-the-dial blue LED lighting with LED lit pointer
- Easy push-button calibration can be done while driving - requires predetermined 2 mile distance - speedometer remembers calibration so there's no need to recalibrate unless tire size/gear ratio/speed sensor changes
- 5289 GPS Speedometer Interface Module available separately - works with all AutoMeter electronic speedometers and requires no additional calibration regardless of changing tire size/gear ratio
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with resettable trip odometer
- Compatible with most OEM/Aftermarket two wire sine wave and three wire square wave speed sensors
- Vibration and water-resistant
- Matching tachometer available separately
- SHIPPED WITH
2-5/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, BLACK, PRO-CYCLE is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Frankysfree from Works great Bought this to replace the same speedo that was in KM for one with MPH and its works greatDate published: 2018-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by paul57 from works well cant get to calibrate acurately...................Date published: 2018-10-29
I'm using this speedo on my custom bike. I have an ultima 6 speed transmission and I'm needing to know what speed sensor to use.Thank you for your question. This speedometer will work with most electric speed sensors, including stock speed sensors and aftermarket. If you do not have an OEM electric speed sensor, you can use our #5291 for threaded transmission ports and #5292 for plug in transmission ports.Date published: 2019-07-17
California Prop 65 Warning