BATTERY EXTENDER, 6V, 8V, 12V, 16V / 5A
- Instructions: Download PDF
• Battery extenders keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated. Maintain stored batteries at full charge to maximize battery life.
• Compatible with all Lead Acid Batteries: Standard (Flooded), AGM, Gel Cell
• Parasitic drain protection
• Fully automatic “smart” charging with advanced circuitry enables energy efficient and safe charging via Auto Meter’s advanced software and digital circuitry
Desulfation | Bulk | Absorption | Maintain
• The BEX series chargers are fully equipped with sophisticated circuitry that will safely charge and maintain batteries without overcharging. Charging lights will tell you what stage of charge your battery is currently taking.
AMBER (Desulfation) - The battery extender is in desulfation mode
RED (Charging) - The battery extender is charging the battery
GREEN (Maintain) - The battery extender is safely maintaining your battery at full charge. Your battery is ready to go when you need it.
Ruggedized and Water Resistant
BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads.
• Spark Free Connection and Reverse Polarity Protection
• Charge current: 5.0 A
• Battery Voltage: 6v, 8v, 12v, 16v
• The BEX series chargers are versatile battery chargers with a compact ruggedized composite shell that makes them safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles. Perfect for any motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, and lawn mower.
• 2 sets of leads - Clamps and ring terminals
3 year warranty
CEC and UL1236 Compliant
- Compact ruggedized composite shells make these chargers safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles. Perfect for any 6V, 8V, 12V, or 16V motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, ATV, golf cart and lawn mower battery. AGM overcharge impos
- Safe to use indoors and out, BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water and dust. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads.
- Features Spark Free Connectivity, Reverse Polarity Protection, and Parasitic Drain Protection for safe connection to all your batteries.
- Includes quick-disconnect clamps and ring terminals for fast and hassle-free battery connectivity.
- Charge current: 5 AMPS. CEC and UL 1236 Compliant. 3 year warranty.
- Battery Extenders will safely keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated, which is the main reason for premature battery failure.
I'm trying to 'top off' the 8V batteries in my golf cart. This unit applies 10V during the charging cycle but after literally days, the unit is still in the charging cycle. Never gets to the maintenance mode even with freshly charge new batteries
Hello, I have a auto meter 9201 battery extender & it was connected to the battery with ring terminals. The negative post has a lot of corrosion. What is the best was to hook it up to my c6 corvette so I don’t have a problem?
when will the bex 5000 be back in stock for sale it works grate for 6v and 8v 12 v
I just replaced 6 arm starting batteries on my motor home with 4 Deks 1131mf standard batteries. I installed a BEX- 5000 charger/maintainer. It indicates that it is charging at 12 volts but the battery type shows AGM and won’t reset to standard.
hello how many watts will it take to run it on a inverter?
If in maintenance mode and power goes off will it need to be manually reset when power comes back on?
NO LIGHTS SHOW WHEN CHARGER IN CORRECTLY CONNECTED TO BATTERY. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
does the Product # BEX-5000 use a switch mode?...will it work in Australia Mains voltage in Australia is 230V 50Hz. if i change the plug? if not will you ever consider making them for our market we have lots of race cars with 16v batteries
You may also like:
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160$40.12
DM-40; Digital Inductive Amp Probe and Multimeter Product #DM-40$346.99