You have no items in your shopping cart.
Whatever pressure source you need to measure, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Pressure Gauges will provide you a highly accurate, bullet proof reliable solution. The bourdon tube meter movement used in this gauge is engineered to function in even the harshest conditions and no electrical connection is needed for operation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Is this gauge safe for an interior mounted transmission pressure gauge?Thank you for your question. Yes, but how much we recommend it would depend on the application. Our gauge will handle the readings fine and operate just fine for this application. For certain pressure parameters, such as transmission pressure or brake pressure, you want to be cautious using a mechanical gauge because the psi readings can get very high. We would recommend taking extra precautions when putting a mechanical pressure gauge in the cabin to read pressures exceeding 300psi. We certainly never expect any of our products or accessories to have any issues, but if any unforeseen incident occurred somewhere in the tubing or at the back of the gauge, you would have potentially 300+ psi of built up pressure escaping in a sudden burst inside the cabin. Additionally: We would never recommend using a mechanical pressure gauge to monitor any type of fuel pressure inside the cabin as that can be a very hazardous situation.Date published: 2019-04-25
California Prop 65 Warning