You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hello　I have this 4827 oil pressure gauge on my boat. I heard this is for automobile. Is there any problem using this on a marine use? Please advise. Also do you ship to Japan? Thank You.Thank you for your question. 4827 is designed for automobile use and we do not recommend it for marine use. Our marine gauges have sealed bezels to improve water resistance and they have a UV protected paint to keep the color from fading. Part # 200759-40 is the marine version of the 4827. We do ship internationally through UPS for a flat fee of $99.95Date published: 2018-09-20
California Prop 65 Warning