2-5/8" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, PRO-COMP
Shipping in 5 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-5/8" (66.7mm)
- Range:0-100 PSI
- Instructions: Download PDF
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Rated 1 out of 5 by dirtbike56 from Did not work Gauge needle was not centered on 0 psi when receiving 12V, needle flickers and reads inaccurately.
Date published: 2022-08-07
Hi. Can I use 990342 sender with 2-5/8" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, PRO-COMP?
Yes, you can.
Date published: 2023-04-21
Is this an electrical oil gauge?
Yes, Air-Core refers to a short sweep electric gauge.
Date published: 2022-01-04
Are the oil pressure and coolant temp gauges different in color or does it just look that way in the pictures? The pointer is different the temp seems to have more color and the ring and the ring around the gauge has more black.
Thank you for your inquiry. Our Pro Comp gauges are all the same cosmetically. They sometimes look different due to variations in light and angle in photography.
Date published: 2020-03-31
I have removed and replaced my existing Pro Comp gauges in a new panel eveything went well until powered them up and the oil pressure gauge went to 100. I concluded the gauge wiring was incorrect. DO YOU HAVE A WIRING DIAGRAM. HELP
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, 1/8" BSPT MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2269$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M10X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2265$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2266$15.83
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M14X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2267$17.73