You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, a simple -4an connection makes installation easy. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. For the safety of the operator, it is not recommended that Fuel Pressure gauge are installed inside the cabin of the vehicle. Optional fuel isolators are available for both carbureted and fuel injected applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- Gauge kit includes, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Gauge threaded for -4AN, allowing an easy installation into the fuel system
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
why is the needle on 3 pounds and haven't even taken the gauge out of the box yet? Bought this #5411 new , if the needle doesn't start out on 0 how can it be accurate when hooked up? Should it go back to the store for a replacement?Hi there, thanks for reaching out. This is normal on low pressure gauges and usually means the gauge simply needs to be vented. Since liquid filled gauges are completely sealed, the internal pressure can change from temperature or atmospheric pressure, which puts pressure on the internal movement. To alleviate this, all Liquid Filled Gauges feature a simple vent screw on the top of the gauge case.Date published: 2018-02-12
California Prop 65 Warning