You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, a simple -4an connection makes installation easy. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. For the safety of the operator, it is not recommended that Fuel Pressure gauge are installed inside the cabin of the vehicle. Optional fuel isolators are available for both carbureted and fuel injected applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Gauge threaded for -4AN, allowing an easy installation into the fuel system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
How to hook up auto meter 5812 fuel pressure gauge inside car. Using isolator. What fluid goes in the line?Hi Walt, thank you so much for contacting us. Fuel pressure isolators should use a 50/50 mix of water and antifreeze. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-30
California Prop 65 Warning