You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What does the back of this gauge look likeHi, thank you for the question. Our best shot of the back of the gauge would be in the instructions for our universal wiring harness: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1797.pdfDate published: 2018-09-21
what will I need to install this on a 1994 F150 4.9 6 cyl. ? I would like to also retain the operation of the factory gauge. Please advise... THX !Thank you so much for contacting us. It's not easy to get to the factory sending unit on the inline 6's in a pickup; it's on the back of the motor so it's best to just leave that alone (which retains the use of the factory gauge). In most cases, we'll install the sending unit in either the thermostat housing (some are ported) or on the water pump (which often also has a port). It's right up front, easy to access and provides a good, accurate reading. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-22
California Prop 65 Warning