You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Since these are "Classic" can I order them without the Auto Meter Logo? they would work well in my car that original had this style of gauge, but Auto Meter was not around then.Thank you for your question. No, you cannot order our gauges with our logo removed from them.Date published: 2019-06-24
2 1/16 is the diameter of the gauge body/dash cutout, correct? What is the outside diameter of the chrome bezel? Thank youThank you for your question. Yes, 2-1/16" is the size of the hole the gauge will fit in. The OD of our 2-1/16" traditional chrome gauges is unique because they have an outer diameter of 2-5/16". All our other 2-1/16" gauges have an OD of 2-3/16"Date published: 2018-09-18
Traditional gauges ,like 2532, how deep are they?Thank you for the question. From the back of the bezel to the end of the mounting studs is 2-9/16". Keep in mind, however, that this would still not allow room to put the include mounting bracket over the studs and onto the gauge. Ideally you'll need about 4" behind the gauge for a proper and easy installation. In an extreme situation, with mounting studs trimmed down and custom mounting, you could get away with about 2-1/4".Date published: 2018-04-30
Does this operate from an electric sender?Hi Neil, thank you for the question. Yes, the 2532 Electric Water Temperature does operate from and require an electric sender that is included with the gauge. The sender we include is model 2258.Date published: 2018-04-30
California Prop 65 Warning