You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Why not have oil temp option, only water tempThank you for your question. Due to the unique font used on this series, it uses its own screen for the dial face. Creating a new screen is significantly more expensive than one might expect, due to tooling and production costs. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an oil temp screen available for this series. You could use the water temp gauge for oil temp, it will just say Water temp on the dial face.Date published: 2019-02-13
what is air core ? if its mechanical why doesn't it say thatThank you for reaching out to us. The 1737 is considered a short sweep electric. Air-Core is the type of electronic meter movement that floats freely and is not controlled by a physical spring. The mechanical option in our Old Tyme Black series is model 1733 - https://www.autometer.com/2-water-temp-120-240-f-mech-old-tyme-black.htmlDate published: 2018-11-30
Will this work on a 6 volt system?Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, none of our electric instruments or accessories are compatible with 6V systems.Date published: 2018-07-17
California Prop 65 Warning