You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Can the light color be changed from white to say green or red?I thought this gauge used an LED bulb?Date published: 2020-01-22
Is this an electric or mechanical gauge and will it fit my 1968 Barracuda 318 engine? What does AirCore mean?Thank you for your question. This is an electric gauge. AirCore refers to our short sweep electric meter movement. The sensor is a 1/8" NPT male fitting. If the port on your '68 Barracuda engine is not 1/8" NPT you will need an appropriate adapter.Date published: 2019-02-19
What gauge wire should I use for the electrical Water and Oil pressure gauges?Thank you for your question. We recommend using 18-20 gauge wire with our water and oil pressure gauges.Date published: 2018-12-17
I need 5/8 inch unf sending unitThank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, all of the temperature sending units used with AutoMeter gauges are 1/8" NPT thread. While we do offer different thread adapters metric adapters, we do not makre one in that size. This is the correct sending unit for this gauge: https://www.autometer.com/short-sweep-electric-temp-gauge-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-20
Which model do I specify for the ALL BLACK model (black bezel - black face).Hi Steve, thank you so much for contacting us. While we don't offer this gauge with a black bezel, we'd be happy to build one as a special order for you. Give our team a call at 866.248.6356 and we'll help you get that built.Date published: 2018-06-11
California Prop 65 Warning