You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep tabs on the health and output of your vehicles electrical system safely and accurately with AutoMeter’s ultra precise Digital Voltmeter. With precise resolution down to a tenth of a volt, this gauge operates anywhere from 8-18 volts on negative ground electrical systems. A direct plug in wiring harnesses included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Gauge kit includes wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Registers voltage down to a tenth of a volt
- SHIPPED WITH
Hello, I bought a A/M Volt Meter PN#6993 and i am unsure where to wire the Positive to. The instruction say to wire it to 12volt ignition switch, is it ok that my ignition switch circuit comes from the main wiring from the battery via a 60amp fuse?Thank you for your question. Yes, that is ok. As long as you are using a 12v power source, the voltmeter will work fine.Date published: 2019-02-21
Does this come in greenThank you for your question. No this gauge does not come in green. It is only available in Blue.Date published: 2019-02-21
running at the salt flats without an alt so just hook up to battery to see how much volt I use per run. Elec water pump, fans, fuel pump, and inaction of ford 4.6 turbo 5245 HP will digital vm help?YesDate published: 2018-11-26
Are the digital gauges waterproof? I want to use them on a boatThank you so much for contacting us. AutoMeter digital gauges are not water proof and will be damaged if they get wet. You'd want to look at our Marine line of gauges for use in a boat: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=marine#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-29
we installed one on our , we run at nite and lite is to bright do u have a dimmer for this unitThank you for the question. You must have the gauge power (red wire) separate from the white illumination wire, but you can dim with our 9114 Dimmer Module through the gauge's illumination wire (white).Date published: 2018-03-29
California Prop 65 Warning