You have no items in your shopping cart.
Without oil pressure, your engine is not likely to run for long. There are few parameters that are more important to have precise readings on in your vehicle. AutoMeter’s Digital Oil Pressure Gauges uses an 1/8” NPT pressure transducer for incredible accuracy and response time.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes race-proven pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure transducer, 1/4" NPT adapter, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Is there any way to buy just the gauge have the same set up now and the gauge is not working 100%Thank you so much for contacting us. While we don't sell these gauges without their sending units, we do service everything that we sell, and for considerably less than what a typical replacement would cost. I would strongly recommend sending the gauge itself into our shop for inspection. You can use this form: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf There is never any charge for diagnostic work and we'll contact you prior to performing any work that would cost you money. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-17
To whom it may concern. I bought this gauge but the sending unit that came with is too big . is there a smaller sending unit i can use for this same gauge??Hi Izzy, thank you so much for contacting us. The sending unit included with this gauge is the only one that it is compatible with. In instances where you've got a tight fit, we typically remote mount the sending unit with a small length of braided line. If it's an issue of clearing a distributor, you can often times use an angled pipe fitting and/or an 1/8" NPT extension as well. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-28
California Prop 65 Warning