2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 5-100 PSI, COBALT DIGITAL
Without oil pressure, your engine is not likely to run for long. There are few parameters that are more important to have precise readings on in your vehicle. AutoMeter’s Digital Oil Pressure Gauges uses an 1/8” NPT pressure transducer for incredible accuracy and response time.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:5-100 PSI
- Lighting:Digital LED
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes race-proven pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure transducer, 1/4" NPT adapter, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Will this work on a 1991 f250 with 7.3 idi?
I want the oil pressure gauge and the amp Gauge to match, do both of the cobalt styles have black bezels
why does my oil pressure gauge read 7 to 8 PSI when my truck isn't even running ? Got a good ground, power comes from a keyed spot on the fuse box. ?
Hey my cobalt digital oil pressure gauge in my cadillac jumps from 58 psi all over the place to as low as 9 psi E0 cam up once for a brief time how can I rectify this.
Hi, can you tell me if the ( oil pressure gauge ) reading if affected by lower or higher than 12 volts? and when the engine oil is hot or cold? Using a mechanical gauge my pressure changes from 40 psi when cold to about 28 psi when hot. at idle. Thanks,
Can the gauge readout be programmed to flash when oil pressure drops below a set PSI?
Hi, Do you have the mechanical drawings with dimensions of the gauge? I would like to see if I can custom fit onto my car. Thanks.
I had a shop install my 2 1/16 Cobalt digital oil pressure gauge. There is a 0E on the screen what does this mean?
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, 1/8" BSPT MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2269$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M10X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2265$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2266$15.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M14X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2267$15.33
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 0-340 °F, COBALT DIGITAL Product #6937$120.04