You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 0-340 °F, COBALT DIGITAL is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 1 out of 5 by 1017Rico from Wrong decision I purchased this for my build many months ago to use along size my OEM coolant temp gauge. My vehicle runs hots due to it being a rotary and this was means of keeping a better eye on the engine temps. Opened up the gauge and the face had scratches on it like it was a used gauge. Nice. Got in contact with the returns department to exchange it and they agreed. I never got anything and my emails were left unanswered. Nice. Okay I’ll just run the gauge then whatever. I try to install the sender unit which is advertised as a 1/8npt fitting. Doesn’t fit into my oem coolant temp sender location. Okay weird. My coolant temp sender is a female 1/8 npt. Well I’ll just add this to my Koyo rad that comes with a 1/8 npt fitting. Does fit. Nice. I’ll try this aftermarket elbow that also has a 1/8 npt female fitting. Doesn’t fit either, nice. Maybe I can make it work using one of there adapters. Oh wait it doesn’t fit in there either. Nice. This happened to me with a coolant temp sender unit and oil temp sender unit. Biggest waste of money on my build. The only reason I’m going to use these gauges are because I’m not gonna spend another couple hundred dollars for better gauges.Date published: 2020-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Minix from Bright blue light I used this for my sxs as there is no really good quality ones for atv... It works awesomeDate published: 2018-12-05
California Prop 65 Warning