You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Do you offer a longer prob / sender that will sit further onto the coolant?Hi Chris, thank you so much for contacting us. We do not offer a different temperature sensor for this gauge. With that said, based on the way that the sender measures, there is no more than an academic difference in readings between direct coolant submersion and offset. In testing with NASCAR the variance we saw could just as easily have been a rounding error. This isn't the cases with an old school mechanical temperature gauge, but holds true on the electronic ones. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-13
Can this temp gauge be wired to a positive ground vehicle?Hi Robert, thank you so much for contacting us. Like all AutoMeter gauges, this product can only be used in 12v or 15v, negative ground applications. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-06-01
Is the Cobalt digital series plu n' play install in a 2001 Acura NSX? If not - which series, if any, will replace the OEM gauges? DaveThank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, the only gauges that will plug and play with your NSX are NSX gauges, and even then you'd probably need to flash the computer. With that said, these gauges are pretty easy to install. This gauge comes with a dedicated sending unit and wiring harness, as do most all of the gauges in the Cobalt Digital series. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-23
Is this gauge water resistant? I’m wanting to put it in my side by side.Thank you for connecting with us. This gauge is not water resistant and only intended for an automotive application. A more rugged gauge that is completely water proof would be our Extreme Environment Series. Here is a link to the water temperature in that series: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-gauge-water-temp-300-f-stepper-motor-w-peak-warn-extreme-environment.htmlDate published: 2018-01-26
Where do you buy the just the sending unit for this style guage?Hi Eric, thank you so much for contacting us. The replacement sending unit for this gauge is part number 2252 which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/temperature-sender-for-digital-stepper-motor-temp-gauges.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-15
California Prop 65 Warning