You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Digital Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Programmable with EZ Cal System - MPH or KM/H
- Will work with most factory sensors (500 - 500,000 pulses per mile)
- If separate sender is required, see model 5291, 5292, or 5289
- Features E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Do u need a speed sensor or just power and ground for gps ?Thank you for your question. If you wanted to use this gauge with GPS you would need to purchase our GPS module #5289 and wire it to that module accordingly.Date published: 2019-02-05
the gauge has the violet and orange wires, my VSS (from a salvage yard) has a Purple and a Gray w/blk stripe. I've tried both was and in won't work, I get to "rdy" but no farther.Thanks alot, everything is working just fine now !Date published: 2018-06-06
Will this part number fit in my 2014 Xterra S, part number 6988Hi there, thank you so much for contacting us. While this speedometer should operate and function off your vehicle speed sensor, it's not designed to fit in any particular vehicle. It will fit into a 3-3/8" diameter hole, while the bezel diameter is 3-3/4".Date published: 2018-01-25
Do I need a speed sensor for my 1997 Dodge Ram van with 318, 3 speed/overdrive?Thank you so much for contacting us. According to AllData, your van is already equipped with a vehicle speed sensor in the tailhousing of your transmission. You can simply tap the signal wire from the speedometer onto that to read. It will be the 3rd pin on the 3 pin connector and will be a white wire with an orange stripe. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-04
California Prop 65 Warning