2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:100-260 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Data logger 0-5V output provides ECU and data systems with vital information
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
I have 1/2 inch Transmission line. Do you have a recommendation for an inline tee?
What is the thread size of the sensor.
You may also like:
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$12.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.23
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$53.95
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$56.13
OMNI-POD, LOW PROFILE MOUNT, 2-1/16" GAUGE Product #2205$26.47
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-2000 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE Product #5645$227.16