2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:100-260 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Data logger 0-5V output provides ECU and data systems with vital information
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Is the bezel silver, or a darker shade like gray? The pictures seem to show 1 silver bezel and the rest a dark color.
Elite instruments all have the same satin aluminum finish bezels. They look dark in some images as they are being shown in the dark with the dial lit up.
Date published: 2022-10-11
I have 1/2 inch Transmission line. Do you have a recommendation for an inline tee?
Hi, We don't make an adapter for 1/2" line. The without the compression fittings installed, 2286 referenced here is an aluminum block with 1/4" NPT female ports for flow. It should be easily adaptable with larger compression fittings. https://www.autometer.com/temperature-manifold-adapter-for-3-8-o-d-tubing.html Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-04-14
What is the thread size of the sensor.
Thank you for your inquiry. Our temp senders are 1/8" NPT.
Date published: 2020-02-12
You may also like:
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$15.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.99
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$61.99
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$55.19
OMNI-POD, LOW PROFILE MOUNT, 2-1/16" GAUGE Product #2205$27.33
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-2000 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE Product #5645$259.99