2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-900 °C, COBALT
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
Gday just interested in what fitting the probe uses? Is it 1/8” npt? Etc Cheers
Does this gauge have an alarm on it
Hi I was recently gifted this gauge from a mate as it was collecting dust in his garage. Unfortunately he didn't have the wiring harness or EGT sensor to go with it. What harness and sensor would suit this gauge?
can you guys supply a 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor for the pyro ?
Hi, would this fit in a 52mm pillar pod?
I have gauge part number 6144-m and the backlight has gradually gone dull to the point it no longer illuminates. Is the bulb replaceable or is there any sort of warranty? Thanks
You may also like:
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$42.99
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-60 PSI, MECHANICAL, COBALT Product #6105$83.19
2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 60-170 °C, AIR-CORE, COBALT Product #6148-M$92.95
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-30 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6160$240.13
2-1/16" FUEL RAIL PRESSURE, 0-30K PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6186$229.95
3-3/8" GPS SPEEDOMETER, 0-225 KM/H, COBALT Product #6280-M$509.95