You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Hi I was recently gifted this gauge from a mate as it was collecting dust in his garage. Unfortunately he didn't have the wiring harness or EGT sensor to go with it. What harness and sensor would suit this gauge?Thank you for your question. All you need is harness #5251 as that is both the wire harness and EGT probe.Date published: 2019-08-30
can you guys supply a 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor for the pyro ?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not offer an 1/4" to 1/8" adapter for our pyrometer fitting.Date published: 2019-01-14
Hi, would this fit in a 52mm pillar pod?Thank you for your question. Yes, our 2-1/16" gauges fit in 52mm applications.Date published: 2019-04-27
I have gauge part number 6144-m and the backlight has gradually gone dull to the point it no longer illuminates. Is the bulb replaceable or is there any sort of warranty? ThanksThank you for reaching out to us. The white wire in the harness is what provides 12V to the illumination circuit. Make sure this is still pinned properly into the connector that plugs into the back of the gauge. Our Cobalt Series features multiple circuit board mounted LEDs and would have to be serviced if any of the LEDs are not functioning. Our warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.Date published: 2018-04-26
California Prop 65 Warning