You have no items in your shopping cart.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 60-170 °C, AIR-CORE, COBALT do you have the 2-1/16" Boost/Vacuum gauge and the 2-1/16" voltmeter, 8-18V, Air-core gauge in the same style (blue LED light up)? Cheers.Hi Jonathan, thank you so much for contacting us. All of the Boost/Vac gauge we make (Cobalt or otherwise) are either mechanical, digital stepper motor or pure digital. You can see all of the available Cobalt Boost/Vac gauges here: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=cobalt+boost%2Fvacuum#1&profile=products These will all match the oil temp gauge. This voltmeter is also a perfect match: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-voltmeter-8-18v-sse-cobalt.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-21
California Prop 65 Warning