2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 0-340 °F, COBALT DIGITAL
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity.
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
I'd like to pillar mount a pair, press and temp, to a 2015 Silverado 1500. Taps will be from a Glow Shift adaptor between the block and filter. Will I have enough primary harness to reach that position?
Digital Oil Temp 0-340 F. | 2252 Sending Unit -40 - 300 F. | What happens to the other 40 F? OR is it really a 0 -300 F gauge?
You may also like:
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$42.99
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2266$15.06
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M14X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2267$16.09
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 5-100 PSI, COBALT DIGITAL Product #6927$136.99
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 0-340 °F, COBALT DIGITAL Product #6937$125.16