You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Digital Oil Temp 0-340 F. | 2252 Sending Unit -40 - 300 F. | What happens to the other 40 F? OR is it really a 0 -300 F gauge?Hi Kenn, thank you for the question. I just reviewed the spec for the 2252 and it does provide a reading up to 347 degrees F. It appears we're not fully accurate with our 2252 description and it should be adjusted to reflect the -40 to 340 range it's capable of.Date published: 2018-08-31
California Prop 65 Warning