You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Are the factory matched 4th Gen gauges designed to dim using the factory switch or is it on and off onlyHi Joshy, thank you so much for contacting us. They will be on an off only, though you can wire a 9114 dimmer module in series with the output from your factory dimmer. This will allow you to fine tune the gauges using the 9114, tuck it out of the way and then use only the factory dimmer. https://www.autometer.com/led-lighting-dimmer.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-29
California Prop 65 Warning