You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
I am Looking at the Auto Meter #8547 pyrometer for my 2018 Ram with Cummins 6.7 engine. Do you know if there is a port or factory threaded hole to mount the thermal probe for this pyrometer or will I have to drill and tap a hole in the exhaust manifoldThank you for the question. You will most likely have to drill and tap into the exhaust manifold. We have no hands on yet with a 2018, but you should be able to find several resources online for some direction. We have a 2008 guide, but general diesel pyrometer installation has not changed much since then: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/guide_view/id/7Date published: 2018-07-13
Does this gauge come with a probe?Thank you so much for contacting us. The probe and wiring are indeed included with this, and every, AutoMeter pyrometer. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-05
Hi there, Curious the 2 different images shown, the chrome bezel and then the black appearing one with the background lit up in the guage.. are there 2 different option such as chrome bezels and black? Or is it the actual same piece at night? -MikeHi Mike, thank you so much for contacting us. You were right on the second account; the darker bezel is the result of the gauge being photographed in the dark with the lights on. With that said, we are happy to do special orders and do have a black bezel available should you prefer that way. If you'd like to do a special order, give our team a call at 866.248.6356 Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm, CST. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-27
California Prop 65 Warning