You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Can the chrome bezel of your factory matched Ram Gen 4 gauges be changed to a black bezel?Thank you for your question. You will have to call our support team for any customization requests: 866.248.6357Date published: 2019-02-25
Will the nylon tubing (included with gauge) hold up to 60lbs of boost?Thank you for the question. Yes, it sure will. Our nylon tubing is rated to 200 psi with the compression fittings we provide.Date published: 2019-01-03
Installed this boost and pyro in my 2011 ram 3500,wired in to the light switch , pyro dems with switch but boost does not ?Thank you for your question. You will want to make sure both the pyro and boost lighting is grounded to the same location. For further help please contact our tech support team at 866.248.6357Date published: 2018-10-29
California Prop 65 Warning