You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made with high quality, durable material, AutoMeter gauge pods are the perfect fit for your gauge mounting needs. Our pods seamlessly integrate gauges into your vehicle with effortless installation and optimized positioning. Pods can be painted to match any interior and add a professional look!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Optimally positions key performance data within driver's field of vision
- Professional fit and finish, this mounting solution attaches to the factory pillar effortlessly by utilizing the included mounting hardware
- Black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior if desired
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- Seamlessly integrate AutoMeter 2-1/16" gauges into your interior
- SHIPPED WITH
- Hardware Included
2001 F350. Will the pods be deep enough to accept the cobalt boost gauge. The mechanical gauge with the little hose on the back side? All the others I have tried the gauge is to long to fit, or the pod is to shallow and hits the curve inside the pod.Thank you for reaching out to us. The mechanical LED lighted gauges, like Cobalt, are slightly deeper than other non-LED style gauges in our line, but there are no incompatibility issues using them in our 17306 or 17307 Super Duty Pillar. In general, with most pod mounts, you will have to either bend or cut the mounting studs on the gauge (they won't be needed since the pods feature a pressure fit), and you may need to use a right angle adapter for the back of the gauge for the tubing.Date published: 2018-08-28
For a 2005 Ford F250, will the A-pillar grab handle need to be removed to install this component?Hi Mitch, thank you so much for contacting us. The A pillar grab handle will indeed need to be removed in order to install this gauge pod. Hope this helps!Date published: 2019-03-24
California Prop 65 Warning