You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern red LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
What size are the hose barb ends on the nylon Tee fitting that comes with the gauge ? Thank you. Thank you for your question. This gauge comes with our #3291 which has 3/16" barbs. We offer part #3276 separately which use 1/4" barbs.Date published: 2019-01-19
is the LED dimmable compatible? Ie: just the bulb itself? I am looking to hook it up to my dash dimmer circuit in my car so I can adjust brightnessThank you so much for contacting us. These gauges use a series of LEDs that are mounted directly to the circuitboard. This design allows us to get really clear, consistent lighting without visible "hot spots". Because of this, the gauge can only be dimmed with a pulse width modulated dimmer and not the conventional linear rheostat dimmers found on most vehicles. Very new cars sometimes use this style of dimmer (modern Mustangs are an example), but in most cases, you'll want to wire a 9114 dimmer module in series with the output from your factory dimmer to control gauge brightness: https://www.autometer.com/led-lighting-dimmer.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2019-01-19
It says the lighting is led but what color? And can that color be changed?Thank you so much for contacting us. The ES series gauges light up red. The lighting color is a fixed configuration and can't be changed. Hope this helps!Date published: 2019-01-19
California Prop 65 Warning