You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern red LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, MECHANICAL, ES is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by GTI guy from Love the way it looks and at night it lights up re It came fast and it was easy to install with my boost tapDate published: 2019-05-21
Hi could you supply this gauge with blue back lights? Thanks in advanceThank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, the red lighting on this gauge is the result of a dial treatment that glows red when exposed to backlighting. As such, the color cannot be changed from red. We do offer a very similar boost gauge in the Cobalt series which does light up in blue: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-boost-vac-30-in-hg-30-psi-mech-cobalt.html We could always do this gauge as a special order with a black bezel if you wanted to change the look. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-09
California Prop 65 Warning