You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
What is the difference between these gauges? They all look alike. #3370, 3670, 3870 and 6171. Thanks, TomHi Thom, thank you so much for contacting us. Functionally, these are all basically the same. They use the same O2 sensor and the same basic meter movement. The differences are all cosmetic. 3370: Opaque dial, incandescent bulb lighting, floods around the edge of the dial, brushed bezel 3670: White LED "through the dial" back lighting for excellent visibility, lit pointer, brushed bezel 3870: Green LED "through the dial" back lighting for excellent visibility, lit pointer, mid polished bezel (shiny but not full chrome) 6171: Blue LED "through the dial" back lighting for excellent visibility, lit pointer, mid polished bezel (shiny but not full chrome)Date published: 2018-07-07
California Prop 65 Warning