2-1/16" WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL RATIO, ANALOG, 8:1-18:1 AFR, COBALT
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:8:1-18:1 AFR
- Instructions: Download PDF
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
Does this gauge also connect back to the ECU on a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 so the AFR is visible to the computer and part of the data logging when using HPTuners? This is my setup so I want to make sure it can it is visible to tuning software. Thx.
Curious if I have a 383 stroker with a carb, is this a necessary gauge for a carb’d motor?
Hello could you tell me the conde color that usted conected to the o2 sensor my harness was damaged and I need yo conect it wire by wire
Will this work on my 2003 Cobra
I recently bought an AutoMeter Wideband Gauge #6171 at Ebay , but the needle in the gauge is not marking zero. All others that are for sale on eBay have the needle at zero. Could it be that the gauge is damaged? Thanks for all your attention.
What is the difference between these gauges? They all look alike. #3370, 3670, 3870 and 6171. Thanks, Tom
Can this gauge be used with E85?
You may also like:
WIRE HARNESS, EXTENSION, 25 FT., WIDEBAND AIR / FUEL RATIO, STREET & ANALOG Product #5252$59.95
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, MECHANICAL, COBALT Product #6103$91.72
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-15 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6162$245.99
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6163$224.51
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, COBALT Product #6137$85.99
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, COBALT Product #6127$102.14