You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mirroring the functions of AutoMeter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Is this air / fuel gauge available with a chrome bezel that matches your traditional gauge series? I have your traditional mechanical gauges and am wondering if I can get this gauge to match. - BenHello Ben, thank you for your question. Yes, you can special order product #3870 to have a chrome bezel. Please call our customer service department at 866.248.6356. They will be able to help you get this done and answer any further questions you may have.Date published: 2018-09-25
Does this meter work with E85, where I need to read values around 9:1? Or do you recommend one that goes lower for use with E85?Hi Nate, thank you for the question. The 3870 is certainly compatible, but the range isn't necessary ideal for E85. The digital Pro-Series, model 3878, will read down to 6:1 and the radial LED scale can be adjusted for alternative fuel types, like E85.Date published: 2018-08-26
California Prop 65 Warning