You have no items in your shopping cart.
Monitoring the temperature of the air going into your engine is critical to safely extracting the most power from your engine, especially when dealing with forced induction. Cool, dense air will always make more power and contribute to less detonation. AutoMeter’s dual channel air temp gauge allows you to monitor the air temp before and after the intercooler, as well as allowing you to monitor the difference in temps. This lets you see if your intercooler is up to the task and ensuring you're not causing unnecessary harm. Configurable warning set points and peak recall provide crucial feedback that allows you to keep your eyes on the road. AutoMeter’s patented Pro-Control output enables you to set up the ground-controlled output to control intercooler sprayers or other devices.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Monitors both upstream and downstream intake air temperature to accurately measure intake tract/intercooler efficiency
- Displays both pre and post intercooler as well as temperature difference
- Configurable Pro-Control output allows gauge to control exterior auxiliary devices based on downstream temperature (intercooler sprayer, water/meth, etc
- User programmable warning functi
- Peak recall/memory
- Display in Fahrenheit or Celsiu
- Includes two 3/8” NPT threaded air temp sensors, 12ft long wire harness, mounting hardware, and detailed installation instructions
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, works with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Hi can I see the temperature in Celsius Hi Kobi, thank you for the question. Yes, the Dual Channel Air Temp can display either Fahrenheit or Celsius.Date published: 2018-09-07
what all comes with 4358Thank you so much for contacting us. The 4358 comes with two sending units, the wiring harness and mounting hardware for a typical in dash installation. You can always hit the "Shipped With" tab on our listings to see exactly what's included. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-30
Is it possible to special order the 4358 with a blue LED readout instead of red???Thank you so much for the question. Unfortunately, this is not possible, or at least won't give the results you'd expect since the dials feature an integrated filter that matches the color of the LEDs it normally uses. This Ultra-Lite dial uses a red filter which noticeably affects the appearance of blue LEDs.Date published: 2018-06-29
California Prop 65 Warning