2-1/16" AIR TEMP, DUAL CHANNEL, 100-300 °F, COBALT
Monitoring the temperature of the air going into your engine is critical to safely extracting the most power from your engine, especially when dealing with forced induction. Cool, dense air will always make more power and contribute to less detonation.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-300 °F
- Lightning:Digital LED
- Instructions: Download PDF
Monitoring the temperature of the air going into your engine is critical to safely extracting the most power from your engine, especially when dealing with forced induction. Cool, dense air will always make more power and contribute to less detonation. AutoMeter’s dual channel air temp gauge allows you to monitor the air temp before and after the intercooler, as well as allowing you to monitor the difference in temps. This lets you see if your intercooler is up to the task and ensuring you're not causing unnecessary harm. Configurable warning set points and peak recall provide crucial feedback that allows you to keep your eyes on the road. AutoMeter’s patented Pro-Control output enables you to set up the ground-controlled output to control intercooler sprayers or other devices.
- Monitors both upstream and downstream intake air temperature to accurately measure intake tract/intercooler efficiency
- Displays both pre and post intercooler as well as temperature difference
- Configurable Pro-Control output allows gauge to control exterior auxiliary devices based on downstream temperature (intercooler sprayer, water/meth, etc
- User programmable warning functi
- Peak recall/memory
- Display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Includes two 3/8” NPT threaded air temp sensors, 12ft long wire harness, mounting hardware, and detailed installation instructions
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, works with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Wire Harness
HI, was wondering if both upstream and downstream temps are displayed simultaneously or do you have to switch back and forth? Any links, video or images of this gauge in action would be great. Thank you.
Can this be dimmed? I live in a very dark environment and these become a flashlight in my face if not.
I am just wondering if you make a cobalt series, dual channel air temp gauge in C°?? Cheers
You may also like:
2-1/16" WIDEBAND PRO PLUS AIR/FUEL RATIO, 6:1-20:1 AFR, COBALT Product #6197$334.29
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6163$224.51
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, MECHANICAL, COBALT Product #6103$91.71
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-60 PSI, MECHANICAL, COBALT Product #6105$83.19
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6144$213.94
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/45 PSI, MECHANICAL, COBALT Product #6108$99.95