You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display makes viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, various methods for thermocouple installation, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
How can I test a sticking gauge to confirm it’s a bad gauge? The needle will wrap around the gauge and stick. When I tap on the face the gauge will spin back around to where the temp should be approximately.Thank you for your question. There are a variety of troubleshooting tests we would wan to take a look at. I recommend contacting our support team so they can go through all the options with you. You can reach them at: 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-02-27
How long is Thermocouple/ Sending Unit? Thank you for your question. The harness has 10' of thermocouple wire which connects to an additional 1' thermocouple lead on the probe.Date published: 2019-02-13
I just purchased a truck that has three of your meters in it. The pyro and trans are not working. Any ideas I think that they may not be connected to the PYrometer Using stePPer and Led Lighting harness. Where would this be located at or a general place Thank you for your question. You could find our parts through AutoZone, OReilley's or any of our distributors. For your situation I recommend calling our tech team for further assistance and trouble shooting help. You can call them at 866.248.6357 and we will be happy to help you.Date published: 2018-11-02
California Prop 65 Warning