2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ULTRA-LITE
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, various methods for thermocouple installation, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
I have the meter I'm just looking for the wiring kit for desiel
hello I believe I have this 4344 pyro gauge. it was left over in a buddies shop and I have the gauge only was wondering if you could help me with finding the right thermocoupler and or whatever else I need to install this on my 97 12 valve dodge.
What are the two wires black and red coming out back of the gauge thank you
I have this gauge installed my truck and it is about 9 years old. It just started to act up. The needle will flicker back and forth then works properly for a while. Where should I start with my troubleshooting?
I've had an ultra light Pyro meter to my truck by a certified mechanic. I'm attempting to hook up the instrument lighting and realized it doesn't have a bulb assembly installed. Can I get a light for the gage?? Guess that's why it doesn't a white wire
How can I test a sticking gauge to confirm it’s a bad gauge? The needle will wrap around the gauge and stick. When I tap on the face the gauge will spin back around to where the temp should be approximately.
How long is Thermocouple/ Sending Unit?
I just purchased a truck that has three of your meters in it. The pyro and trans are not working. Any ideas I think that they may not be connected to the PYrometer Using stePPer and Led Lighting harness. Where would this be located at or a general place
You may also like:
MODULE, WIRING EXTENSION, FOR STEPPER MOTOR INCANDESCENT PYROMETER GAUGES Product #5257$90.63
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$12.95
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$17.13
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.22
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, GREEN Product #3285$16.15
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-60 PSI, MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE Product #4305$75.23