2-1/16" AIR TEMP, DUAL CHANNEL, 100-300 °F, SPORT-COMP
Monitoring the temperature of the air going into your engine is critical to safely extracting the most power from your engine, especially when dealing with forced induction. Cool, dense air will always make more power and contribute to less detonation.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-300 °F
- Lightning:Digital LED
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Monitors both upstream and downstream intake air temperature to accurately measure intake tract/intercooler efficiency
- Displays both pre and post intercooler as well as temperature difference
- Configurable Pro-Control output allows gauge to control exterior auxiliary devices based on downstream temperature (intercooler sprayer, water/meth, etc
- User programmable warning functi
- Peak recall/memory
- Display in Fahrenheit or Celsiu
- Includes two 3/8” NPT threaded air temp sensors, 12ft long wire harness, mounting hardware, and detailed installation instructions
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, works with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Wire Harness
Could you use this with a roots blower and water to air intercooler in the valley of a V8? The Pre channel 1 would be measuring ambient air before the throttle body and the Post channel 2 would be under the intercooler manifold in the valley.
I am currently running an Elite Boost gauge and wanted know if this gauge will match? Is the bezel the same silver as the Elite?
You may also like:
2-1/16" WIDEBAND PRO PLUS AIR/FUEL RATIO, 6:1-20:1 AFR, SPORT-COMP Product #3397$399.35
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPORT-COMP Product #3363$240.13
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, MECHANICAL, SPORT-COMP Product #3303$79.08
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-15 PSI, MECHANICAL, SPORT-COMP Product #3302$74.00
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, W/ PEAK & WARN, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPORT-COMP Product #3377$244.95
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, SPORT-COMP Product #3344$188.29