You have no items in your shopping cart.
Knowing the exact air/fuel mixture running through your engine is the most important factor to extracting the highest levels of performance and durability. Not all wideband gauges are created equal. AutoMeter utilizes an advanced calibration method that automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Compatible with nearly all fuel types, the AutoMeter Pro Wideband has a configurable display to pinpoint the exact range you want to keep an eye on. An advanced peak recall function and lean warning system make sure you’re safely making power, whether on the track or on the street. An automatically dimming display tailors light output for any condition. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems in both lambda or AFR. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation. Quite simply, there isn’t a more accurate or easy to live with wideband gauge available on the market.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 0-5v data and serial data outputs for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- User programmable range for Rich/Stoic/Lean conditions
- Peak recall/memory
- 10:1 to 20:1 AFR range for gasoline applications
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- User Programmable Warning Function
- Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio
- SHIPPED WITH
- M18X1.5 Fitting and Plug
Can you please email me the part number for the 2-1/16" WIDEBAND PRO PLUS gauge with the white bezel. Thank you, MarkThank you for your question. We do not offer a wideband pro plus gauge with a white bezel. This gauge, the 4397, would be the closest match to what you are describing.Date published: 2019-02-13
Can I run this on a carbureted e85 setup?Hi Donovan, thank you so much for the question. Yes, the Pro Plus Wideband is compatible with E85 and can be adjusted so that the range is more applicable to the 9.8:1 stoichiometric point of E85.Date published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning