You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear TSC2A Two-Stage Controller is designed as part of an engineered package with their throttle stops for optimal timed activation performance, but is so versatile that it can be used to provide control over a variety of other devices including automated shifters, timed ignition retard, nitrous systems, lean out solenoids and more! When being used with a throttle stop, the dual stage control lets you launch at wide open throttle (for lowest reaction time), reduce power at mid track (for any duration desired) then resume wide open throttle (for the top end charge). Timer 1 can be set anywhere from 0.00 to 9.99 seconds in 0.01 second incrememnts. Timer 2 is user configurable from 0.00 to 99.99 seconds. The Two-Stage Controller's switchable 30 Amp output handles any throttle stop with ease and allow for either normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) output. Built in LED indicator lamp provides confirmation of when you and trigger the box and the unit resets automatically whenever you apply the transbrake. Dedenbear quartz crystal timing ensures exceptional accuracy, repeatability, and reliability with virtually any performance ignition system.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Rated up to 30 Amps
- Push button thumbwheels allow you to program your desired timing points in 0.01 second increments up to 9.99 seconds for Timer 1 and 99.99 seconds for Timer 2
- Single output terminal to control a baseplate stop, linkage stop, automated shifter, or single stage of nitrous
- ON - OFF- ON or OFF-ON-OFF output activation sequence
- Simple four wire installation
- Precision quartz crystal timing
- 12 and 16 Volt system compatible
- Measures 7.06 in. W x 4.25 in. H x 1.25 in. D.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning