You have no items in your shopping cart.
Perfect for the avid bracket racer, Dedenbear's Thunder super crossover delay box has all the best delay box features without the throttle stop timers or RPM switches. The Thunder is easy to use and looks great!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Billet aluminum enclosure with lighted keypad and display for night use. Measures 8.25 in. W x 3.95 in. H x 1.4 in. D.
- NHRA accepted for use in all electronic classes
- 4 delay modes include: Cross-Talk, Crossover, Interface, and Delay
- Skip up and skip down (same as tap up/down to add or subtract from your delay with the push of a separate button after you release the transbrake button)
- Remote display output for LED dial-in board RD1
- Independent line lock output
- Adjustable transbrake lockout
- Crossover compensation and Trip Protection
- Pro/Full feature allows saving two groups of settings
- 12 & 16 Volt System Compatible
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning